Raise a Happy and Successful Child with DHARMA PARENTING!
– Show Link for BlogTalkRadio.com > http://tobtr.com/9126715
– Show podcast page on BigBlendNetwork.com> http://www.bigblendnetwork.com/champagne-sundays-radio-july-31-2016.html
– DHARMA PARENTING Page on BigBlendNetwork.com > http://www.bigblendnetwork.com/dharma-parenting.html
– Podcast on SoundCloud.com> https://soundcloud.com/bigblendradio/dharma-parenting
– Podcast on Spreaker.com> http://www.spreaker.com/user/big_blend_radio/dharma-parenting
We publish the magazine on both Calameo.com and Issuu.com — here are the links:
– DHARMA PARENTING on Calameo.com> http://en.calameo.com/read/003996566386a3fed20b7?page=52
– DHARMA PARENTING on Issuu.com> https://issuu.com/bigblendmagazines/docs/bb2016sept-octissuu/52
Join us for this “WISDOM WEDNESDAY” at 12pm PST / 3pm EST on INSPIRED LIVING RADIO as we welcome special guest, Dr. Robert Keith Wallace: http://omtimes.com/iom/shows/inspired-living/
Best Practices | FULL SHOW | #141
If you’re looking for more insight on yourself, your child, and your interactions with each other, you may want to listen in for some information on “dharma parenting.” Next, we chat with the editorial director of Working Mother about the 50 best law firms for women. | Download Full Episode # 141
Segment 1: Dharma Parenting | Download Segment 1
It’s always helpful to keep an open mind about different ways to parent your kids. Robert Keith Wallace’s book, “Dharma Parenting,” looks into the benefits of an alternative option for raising your children that involves “brain/body” types.
Segment 2: The Science Behind It | Download Segment 2
Ancient methods are all well and good in theory, but can they be backed up with science? Dharma parenting can! Robert Keith Wallace explores the research that has been done to show how beneficial this parenting style can be.
Take the quiz to find out your brain/body type here.
Segment 3: Meditation | Download Segment 3
As a mother, taking care of yourself is just as much a part of the job description as talking care of your kids. Did you know that one study showed a 48% reduction in heart attacks and strokes in people who practice meditation? It might be time to pick up a new hobby.
http://www.parentnormal.com. You can also listen to the episode on iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/parentnormal-comedy-podcast/id1057093146